Brosix is a secure group chat which provides a great option to create a private team network and optimize your company or department communication. Brosix hosts your team network on dedicated servers, and you have full administrative control over it. Once you create your network, you will get full access to an easy to use Control Panel that will provide you with options to manage and administer your network and users.
Below you can find the steps necessary to create a Team network
- Go to www.brosix.com/signup/ and fill in your email address in the form. After clicking on the “Sign Up” button Brosix will automatically send you a confirmation email to your email account.
- Confirm your email address by opening the email from Brosix and clicking on the activate button. Please note that the email may be sent to your spam or junk section, so be sure to check there if you don’t see the email in your inbox.
- Once you activate the email a web page will open for you to continue the process. Please choose a name for your team network and click on “Continue to Account Setup”:
- Next, you will be prompted to enter your basic personal information. Please put your first and second name, a password for your network, and a phone number for contact:
- Next, you will have the option to send invites to people to join your team. You can begin expanding your network immediately by entering your contacts’ email addresses in the given field, or choose to skip this step for the time being and continue setting up your network by clicking on the “skip” button:
- Now you will have the opportunity to download and run Brosix on the platform of your choice. Just follow the steps in the downloader and your network will be ready to go:
- You are now able to begin administering your network by logging in to the Web Control Panel.In order to log in, go to https://secure.brosix.com/net/ and use the email address and password that you provided when you created your team network.