- Options – In this subsection you can manage your Network registration options. By using the “Allow new registrations” option, you can grant or deny new registrations in your network in order to control the number of participants or simply to protect it. The option “Any-to-Any registrations” can provide all your network members with each other’s contacts automatically. This will save each user the time it takes to manually add contacts. If the “Allow contacts” option is checked, the users on your network will be able to add other members of the same network to their contact lists through the Brosix application.
- Configurations – Here you can disable or enable the “Welcome Module,” “Chat History” and “Auto Start” features. You can also set up user auto away time here.
Welcome Module – If you enable this option, an extra button will appear in the “Actions” menu of all Brosix applications used by your users. You are able to customize the Title and the URL of this button with, for example, your company’s URL. This will provide your users with quick access to your website at any time. If you check “Show at Start,” the URL will be opened in the user’s web browser each time Brosix is started.
Chat history – If you check this box, all the activity between the users in your team network will be saved, so that you can review it from the Web Control Panel. Brosix will store chat sessions and information about files transferred, calls made etc.
Autostart Module – If enabled, Brosix will always start when the user logs into Windows. The option in the Brosix application will be hidden so the users won’t be able to disable the auto-start.
- Integrations – You can enable and disable Web Guests, Smarsh Archiving and, with NET API, you can integrate your systems with Brosix.
- Module permissions – Here you can disable or enable modules for the entire network. Each module represents a feature on the Brosix application. The configuration you make here will be applied to all current and future users. You can enable/disable modules by double clicking on them or by using the buttons at the bottom.
- Custom logo – If Custom Logo is enabled, your company logo will be displayed on the Brosix download site and the Brosix account site. Having your logo in these places will improve your users’ experience as they will have a visual confirmation they are working with your IM network.
- Contact Information – This subsection contains the Administrator’s information, including name, telephone, address, etc.
- Administrators – You can allow access to multiple administrators and choose the level of their participation from this subsection.