Auto-reply is a feature in Brosix desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux). If activated, Brosix will automatically reply to messages you receive.
- Open menu Brosix – Settings – Personal tab. Select the “States” tab.
- Define a new Custom status derived from “Away”
- Click the OK button
- Open a chat window
- Click on the “Tools” button that is just above the typing area
- Select “Auto reply” tab
- Add a new Auto-reply for the status you created on step 2
- Click OK button
- Change your status to the new status defined in step 2
Ask someone to send you a message. Brosix will automatically reply with your custom message.
Define a Custom Status