Brosix installs as a standard application on your computer. Uninstalling it follows the standard procedure for the operating system it is installed with.
Important: Uninstalling the desktop app doesn’t delete your Brosix account or any data associated with your team. It only removes the desktop application from your computer.
During the uninstall process on Windows, you have an option to uninstall the application and delete its configuration data. If you leave the configuration data, you can re-install the application and it will re-use your old configuration data.
Uninstalling the Mac Desktop App
- Quit the Brosix application.
- Open Finder, then go to the Applications directory. A list of applications appears.
- Click the Brosix application, then drag it to the Trash.
Uninstalling the Windows 8, Windows 7, and Vista Desktop Apps
- Windows 8: Select Settings > Control Panel.
- Windows 7 and Vista: Click the Start menu then select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program. A list of applications appears.
- Right-click Brosix, then select Uninstall.
Uninstalling the Windows XP Desktop App
- In the system tray, right-click the Brosix icon, then exit the Brosix application.
- Click the Start menu, then Control Panel.
- Click Add/Remove Programs. A list of applications appears.
- Select the Brosix application, then click Remove.
Brosix is a standard package. Refer to your specific Linux distribution documentation for uninstallation instructions.