We have administrators that monitor conversations but I can not have them see conversations between senior management. How can this be accomplished?
Every administrator account has a “Security Level”. An administrator can see only user accounts that has “Security Level” below or equal to the administrator’s.
An administrator account may have these “Security levels”:
- Normal – this is the default value. Can see all user accounts except those who has “Restricted” access.
- Restricted – can see all user accounts.
- High – can see all user accounts. This is a full administrator level.
A user account may have these “Required security levels”:
- Normal – this is the default value. This user account is not restricted and all administrators will see it.
- Restricted – only administrators with “Restricted” or “High” security level can see this user account.
If you want to restrict a user account and make sure its conversations will not be seen, then do this:
- Go to Users tab and find the user who you want to restrict
- Select “Restricted” for “Required security level” and click the “Save” button
- Go to Settings-Accounts tab and open each of the administrator accounts
- For each administrator account, make sure it has “Normal” for “Security level”
Full list of Brosix Enterprise Instant Messenger Features