We have an enterprise account and I want to add a user but I want to choose who they can see.
Go to the Web Control Panel – net.brosix.com
- First you should disable “Any-to-Any” from Settings-Options tab. If enabled, this allows all users see all other users.
- Go to the Users tab, find and click on that user – a pop-up window will open.
- Make sure, the “Allow contacts” in “User info” tab is disabled. If enabled, this user will be able to search and add contacts himself.
- Go to the “Contacts list” tab and add the people you want this user to see.
- Go to the “Groups” tab and check if this user is a member of any group. If he is a member, you should check if any of these groups has “Any-to-Any” enabled. If enabled, the user will see all group members.
- Go to the “One-to-Any relations” tab. If the user has “One-to-Any” for a group, this means he can see all members of this group.
Full list of Brosix Enterprise Instant Messenger Features Did you find this helpful? YesNo